Forum » Happy As Is » TeamViewer » TeamViewer Support » Teamviewer Remote Repair - Service Plans - New Pricing

Teamviewer Remote Repair - Service Plans - New Pricing

• 1 109
    New Remote Service Pricing.
    The new pricing starts January 1 2018

It still includes all the same things:
    ONLY Linux and Windows

With a monthly service plan, I will add updates to your computer when they are released. You can contact me any time you are having computer problems and I will either fix the issue or show you how to use any software you have questions about. If you need help installing printers, scanners or faxes, I will install all your system's software remotely. I will also help you setup a FREE Microsoft OneDrive cloud back-up account and show you how to select any folders you want backed up automatically. You never need to worry about losing files again.

Virus & spyware removal, computer tuning (includes hardware & software updates + hard drive speed improvement.) Suggestions on what you should or shouldn't upgrade in your system. Also includes a full system scan, removal of temp files and a new clean restore point. Repartitioning of your hard drive into two or more partitions. This separates your OS (Operating System) from your personal files. In the event something catastrophic should happen to the OS (Windows partition) all of your personal files will be untouched.

I will create an OS restore image saved on your system's hard drive using Paragon Hard Drive Suite.

Reorganized Start Menu, (add a Start Menu to Windows 8, 8.1 and 10) defrag program, Rocket Dock (if wanted) and new internet browsers (the fastest and most secure browsers available.) You can choose which of the top four you would prefer to use! Bookmarks to "Happy As Is - The Geek's Corner" free computer help, tips and how-to's, software do's & don'ts and maintenance

I do my best to keep everyone happy with their computers and my prices. But I need to raise my prices just a little. :)

If you already have a monthly plan your price will not change. BUT IF YOU CHANGE PLANS YOU WILL BE PAYING THE NEW PRICE.

Thank you very much for being great customers!

These prices are ONLY For MEMBERS of Happy As Is.
    VIP-1 member of Happy As Is with 1 computer = $13 per month. Total cost $156.00 per year.
    VIP-2 member of Happy As Is with 2 computers = $20 per month. Total cost $240.00 per year.
    VIP-3 member of Happy As Is with 3 computers = $27 per month.  Total cost $324.00 per year.
    VIP-4 member of Happy As Is with 4 computers = $34 per month.  Total cost $408.00 per year.
    VIP-5 member of Happy As Is with 5 computers = $41 per month.  Total cost $492.00 per year.
    VIP-6 member of Happy As Is with 6 computers = $48 per month Total cost $576.00 per year.
    VIP-7 member of Happy As Is with 7 computers = $55 per month Total cost $660.00 per year.
    VIP-8 member of Happy As Is with 8 computers = $62 per month Total cost $744.00 per year.
    VIP-9 member of Happy As Is with 9 computers = $69 per month Total cost $828.00 per year.
    VIP-10 member of Happy As Is with 10 computers = $76 per month Total cost $912.00 per year.

For over 10 computers please contact me on Happy As Is for special pricing.

Price Comparisons:
    Dell Concierge Service:
    1 computer $49 per month $588 per year average. No monthly service you call if you have a problem. If it requires additional software to fix the problem you pay extra for the software.

Apple Care: (Depends on the model)
    1 Mac Book Pro $31.58 per month, $379 per year. Plus the cost of replacement parts, call when you have a problem. Up to $398 in parts per repair.

The Geek Squad:
    2 computer no monthly service, $19 per month, $228 per year, plus a $138 setup fee. You call when you have problems.
    (Real price $30.50 after setup fee)
    Thermaltake Level 10 GT Battle Edition, Water cooled, Raystorm Waterblock, 270 GPH Pond Pump, 5 Gallon Reservoir, Asus Rampage v Extreme (Bios 3101), Intel i7-6950X Extreme Edition @4000MHZ, 64 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tractical DDR4-3000 15-15-15-33 CR2, EVGA GTX 1080 SC2, Hard Drives Crucial M550's Raid-0, Seagate SATA III 1tb 64meg cache, 2 Western Digital 5TB 128meg cache, 2 Seagate 4TB 256meg cache, Corsair 1050 watt SINGLE RAIL, OS Xubuntu x64
    This post was edited by beast-usa at January 1, 2018 12:55 AM PST
      January 1, 2018 12:54 AM PST