Forum » The Geeks Corner » Linux & Windows Computer Help Videos

Social Share

• This is not a super detailed video for trouble shooting everything that can go wrong in windows 10. The video should helpmost people with getting their sound up and running and...  more
    Last post by beast-usa (Admin) - May 14, 2020
    3,224 views 0 likes
  • This video should show you how to still view most sites without disabling your Adblocker.Any questions please ask. :) It's by disabling your java in your browser. The video show...  more
    Last post by beast-usa (Admin) - May 21, 2020
    2,259 views 0 likes
  • A fast walk through on making encrypted containers to store private or sensitive files, folders, documents. Done in Linux it is exactly the same using it in Windows.Get VeraCrypt...  more
    1,963 views 0 likes
  • Word doc's not opening with MS Word or Libre Writer? .PDF not opening with Adobe Reader, Acrobat, Nitro...? In this video I will show youhow to change or choose the default...  more
    1,870 views 0 likes
  • This is just a quick video on how to save some space in your video folder. I DO NOT GO OVER ALL THE SETTINGS.You can turn huge videos into tiny videos without loosing any video...  more
    1,995 views 0 likes
  • This is a very long video so I will add the breaks to each item so you can fast forward. Since the video covers settings, apps/addons, FVD Speed Dial, Eversync, Adblock Plus, Read...  more
    Last post by beast-usa (Admin) - May 21, 2020
    2,292 views 0 likes
  • In this video I will show you how to back-up partitions, restore partitions, resize or move partitions, change from MBR to GPT, GPT to MBR. Everything you need to know to get...  more
    1,765 views 0 likes