Forum » Happy As Is » Happy Computer Service » Sano Medical Center

Social Share

• Scanner or Printer problems.First things to always do:1. UNPLUG the power cord from the scanner or printer.2. UNPLUG the USB cord from the scanner.3. RESTART THE COMPUTER IT WAS...  more
    Last post by beast-usa (Admin) - February 19, 2021
    2,521 views 0 likes
  • Just read the email wow those QuickBooks people! LOLYour personal, business QUICKBOOKS IS DOES NOT RUN ON ONEDRIVE CLOUD! ONLY GNU CASH CAN RUN FROM A CLOUD DRIVE WELL FROM ANY...  more
    Last post by beast-usa (Admin) - August 26, 2019
    2,195 views 0 likes
  • First thing to do is RESTART THE COMPUTER if it's Windows.99.9999% of all Windows problems can be fixed by restarting Windows.If that is not the case I need these especially if...  more
    Last post by beast-usa (Admin) - July 24, 2019
    2,008 views 0 likes
  • ONLY POST HERE IF THERE IS NOT A FORUM FOR YOUR PROBLEM.This forum is for general questions that I have not already answered in another forum.
    Last post by beast-usa (Admin) - November 20, 2020
    3,562 views 0 likes
  • Please post, upload any server problems, Axeium not my software but I will try to fix it.Server speed problem NOT RELATED TO AXEIUM.Browser problems, office problems, email problems...
    Last post by beast-usa (Admin) - December 19, 2018
    2,286 views 0 likes
  • If you are using Windows lol I feel bad for you! If you are using Linux you won't have these problems.Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 will all have problems randomly losing connection to...  more
    Last post by DOLORES VIP - February 19, 2021
    2,659 views 0 likes
  • Post any problems that you are having on the LOCAL WORKSTATION/COMPUTER. This is the computer you use to connect to the server.These are basic things I need well I thought they...  more
    Last post by beast-usa (Admin) - July 27, 2019
    2,737 views 0 likes